This is my own feedback. Jan 21st (Mon) to 27th (Sun).
Actual worked hours
1. Less actual working time at week days – Seems it was good result, but there’re 4 days less than 12hours.
2. Lack awareness of priorities – Couldn’t write some code enought. Had to research new technology these days.
1. Reduce moving time to 80% – iPod + Podcast and W-zero3[es] + Fastladder can meke it 0%. Keep it and do it more.
2. Write some code first – Rush tasks made me apart from writing some code. Re build my working flow to write some code first.
1. Meaningful chatting – We chatted about the history of the world and politics each other with my friend in India working as an engineer, was great time for both of us. And had a delightful chat with my frined in Rome.
2. Got some new ideas – Can’t write down here but yes I got it when I had a meeting with my old friend who is one of the great programmer I ever known. His project seems great and worth to do it. I don’t know what can I do for it but I’ll try to stand by him as a marketing guy. Hope we can do something in the end of February.
Shut the fuck up and write some code. – That’s all for me 😛